Annie Clarabella-Diesel was the wife of Kevin Diesel. They are voiced by Lorna M.
Shortly before Annie was Bio-Fused into two coaches, she met her to be husband Diesel as rail enthusiast. They ended up falling in love and marrying within just weeks of meeting .
Annie's Bio-Fusion process was almost successful, as during the operation, her stem cell split into two. The resules was two coaches being created. However the Bio-Fused created twin; Clarabel, was showed to be deformed and imperfect. The railway staff didn't know how they were still alive and never asked where the organic parts of the coaches were or where the money for the luxurious pink furnishing inside came from. However those questions were answered on Annie and Clarabel's first day in service when the passengers went to their seats only to discover where the organic parts were placed when blood squirted everywhere after sitting on the seats. But what they found in the toilets was even worse.
Shortly after the incident, they were put on a siding out of the public gaze. Annie would stay with Diesel, while Clarabel would be taken to HiT Logistics.
After thirty years of remaining inside a forgotten shed with Diesel, Annie died when HiT Logistics ordered John and Terry to melt Clarabel down, forcing the telepathic link between the two coaches to cause Annie to die and burst into flames. Horrified by what he saw, Diesel managed to break out of the shed, but had became traumatized after watching his wife die in front of him and in that moment he resolved to liberate all Bio-Fused engines.
Shed 17 Universe
- Thomas The Tank Engine: Shed 17 (stock footage cameo)
- Thomas The Tank Engine: Project G-1 (Clarabel does not speak)
- Gordon And The Caravans (cameo)
- Edward's Rendez-vous (cameo)
- Henry's Dilemma (cameo)
- Thomas Gets Cancelled (Annie cameo)
- Pauls Vids had considered to ask Michelle Hurtado to voice Annie, but he didn't have the nerve to ask her because he didn't know if she had seen Shed 17.
- The coaches’ eyes were reused from the Troublesome Trucks.
- In "Thomas the Tank Engine", Annie and Clarabel are Thomas' coaches, but in Project G-1, they were married to Diesel and Ferdinand was pulling.