|“||Have you ever heard a locomotive scream in pain?||„|
|~ Keith Hartley, talking about Mavis' death.|
Mavis' past life is unknown prior to Bio-Fusion.
At one point, she was Bio-Fused into a BR Class 04 tram diesel by Sodor Research Ltd; however when the railway staff fueled Mavis up, her internal organs and her face were caught on fire and she was soon dead.
Her death made Topham Hatt to decide the full ban of fuelled engines being used on railways. Mavis' body would be kept under lock and key indefinitely.
Shed 17 Universe
- Thomas The Tank Engine: Shed 17 (does not speak)
- Thomas The Tank Engine: Project G-1 (drawing cameo)
- Roly's Christmas Special (cameo)
- Mavis is one of the only characters that Pauls Vids hasn't made a 3D model of, so her Bachmann model was used instead.
- Mavis was the first diesel engine to be Bio-Fused locomotive used on railways.
- Mavis is the first engine to die in Shed 17.