Roly's Magical Christmas is the fourteenth episode of the The Adventures Of Roly The Coach.
- Toby (does not speak)
- Mrs. Kyndley (does not speak)
- Roly (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
It was Christmas on the island of Sodor. All the engines were working hard. Thomas and Toby were busy carrying people and parcels up and down the branch line. By the side of the track was a lonely little cottage with a familiar figure waving to them. "It's Mrs. Kyndley," whistled Thomas. "Peep! Peep! Happy Christmas!" Thomas always felt better for seeing her, "Christmas just wouldn't be Christmas without Mrs. Kyndley."
After Thomas passes by, Mrs. Kyndley looks angrily at Roly and sticks her middle finger up at him. Roly looks at the audience.
- Footage from the "Thomas & Friends" episode "Thomas' Christmas Party" is used.
- This is the first Roly episode that was narrated by someone other than Pauls Vids. In this case, Ringo Star appears to be the narrator.
- This is also the first episode where Roly appears as a cameo instead of a non-speaking role.